Training is required by law to operate forklift machines. You must get a certification in order to operate Pallet walkie machines. You must also be able to present their Operators Certificate on demand to a Government Ministry of Labour inspector. If you do not comply with the law, you may face the consequences.
We offer pallet walkie training in toronto. Our programs are consisted of two parts, which are theory and practical. The duration of training sessions is tailored to reflect the skill level. It can take anywhere from one and a half hours to three hours depending on the operator’s current skills and abilities. The power pallet jack trainees will have to pass both a written and driving test at the end. Positive thinking results in the Operator becoming certified for that specific machine or machines. You will be certified to operate a Pallet Walkie.
You will learn about:
- Introduction to the course
- Related Government legislation
- Pallet Walkie Safety Video
- Obligations of owners, managers, and employees
- Circle check, startup, shutdown, forward/reverse on level ground, and parking are examples of standard operating protocols
- Inspection prior to operation
- Attention to pedestrians
- Examination, upkeep, and records
- Limitations on lift capacity and load
- Operational upkeep, such as fueling up and charging batteries
- Fuel security for propane and electric equipment
- Identifying possible hazards and understanding how the environment affects lift truck performance are all ways to avoid hazards
Get an Operator’s Certificate
Forklift Training Toronto has been offering training courses from years. This includes both ride-on and walkie-power jacks. The Company has also trained people to operate lift trucks using the various power jacks/power pallet trucks/pallet movers at a level that is comparable to or better than the Government certification standards.
A proper training is required to prevent property damage and injuries at workplace. The Walkie safety training course, like many other online courses, meets OSHA and CCOHS requirements.This course is designed to refresh your knowledge, so can maintain and operate pallet walkies safely.
This course follows the guidelines set forth by:
1. CSA Standard B335-15 – The CSA Safety Standard for Lift Trucks (B335-15), identifies the knowledge and practical skills required by lift truck operators. Practical evaluation is a must to demonstrate competence skills that meet and exceed the industry standards.
2. REGULATION 851. Industrial Establishments for the safety of machines.
Looking for equipment-specific forklift training?
Check out our available forklift training courses and call us if you need any assistance related to the provided courses.