WHMIS Safety Training Toronto
The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System(WHMIS) is a Canada-wide standard that gives employers and workers information about hazardous materials used in the workplace. The WHMIS are laws, created in 1988 to:
- Give employers and workers information about the hazardous products or chemicals they may be exposed to at work
- Reduce workplace injuries and illnesses
It is an employee’s responsibility to participate in WHMIS safety training, take necessary measures to protect themselves and co-workers, and properly identify and control hazardous materials. Please contact us for more information or to arrange supplementary or hands-on training.
What will be covered in the course content?
- Introduction of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS GHS)
- Safety Video
- The WHMIS System
- Discuss the responsibilities of supervisors, workers, and employers
- MSDS and warning symbols updated
- Check out the MSDS details
- Discuss and review hazard effects and classes
- Entry Routes
- Do not explain toxically
- Explain the effects of substance exposure on common organs
- Hazard products: Controlling their handling, storage, and control
- Answer the WHMIS question and correct any errors
- Hazard classes
- Review about the employees covering their jobs and responsibilities
- Safety procedures for handling, storage, disposal, emergency, and spills
- Interpretation of the workplace and supplier labels
- The importance and interpretation of Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Program Comes With:
- Classroom Program
- Training Records
- Written Exam
- Each participant will receive a wallet certificate
- Wall Certificate for company
Why choose us for WHMIS Safety Training in Toronto?
Here are a few reasons to choose us for your safety training:
- All relevant standards and regulations are met or exceeded by Forklift Training Toronto
- You can take advantage of On-Site Programs at any time with flexible schedules
- Our training programs include various methods of learning such as visual aids and custom models. It can help to increase interest, comprehension, and retention for the students
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Customer satisfaction is our no-one priority. We offer the best WHMIS training programs in Toronto
WHMIS Safety Training Toronto
In the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System certified course, the participants will gain a better understanding of how hazardous materials are handled in the workplace through the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System 2015 (WHMIS 2015)
In our WHMIS Safety Training Toronto course, you will be able to fulfill your obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and in particular the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Regulations. After the successful completion of the training, the trainees will be issued a wallet-sized WHMIS card (Card). WHNIS certificate expires after three years and needs renewal.
Looking for equipment-specific forklift training?
Check out our available forklift training courses and call us if you need any assistance related to the provided courses.